Patty’s Secret Garden Restaurant and Funkytown Bar
The restaurant is set in a lovely, charming garden setting, with a choice of comfortable seated areas to suit everyone. It’s a big place which makes it possible to choose your own private area, or if you’re feeling sociable, sit at the bar! It’s the perfect place for a romantic dinner, eat with large groups on one of the big tables, or entertain the little ones near kids corner.
The restaurant features delicious Thai and Western Cuisine cooked by Chefs Jeed Chanthakhut-Rudd and Teerasak Seangruangsang (P’Moo). We use the freshest ingredients, organic, freerange and locally sourced where possible. One plate dishes start from just 90 Baht.
Thai highlights include:
- Gai manao – Chicken breast in breadcrumbs served with crispy kale and lemon mayo – Jeed’s family’s recipe.
- Laap Tod – deep fried minced chicken or park balls infused with Thai sweet basil and herbs, it’s delicious and unique to us – you wont find it elsewhere!
- Gung Macam – Fresh Andaman Sea King Prawns with Tamerind Sauce
- The finest Panang and Massaman Currys on the island!
Vegan and Vegetarian choices:
We serve tasty Vegan and Vegetarian alternatives to almost all of our main dishes.
- Tofu Manao, Tofu or Vegetable Panang or Massaman as well as western classics such as Veggie Burger and Vegan or Veggie Club sandwich. We understand that you may not want fish sauce or cheese!!
Western highlights include:
- Patty’s Secret Garden Salad – salad leaves, poached eggs, crispy bacon, smoked salmon, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, onion and cucumber, served with a choice of 2 home-made dressings, plus other amazing salad choices or make up your own!
- Patty’s Yummy Burger – read the reviews! one of the best burgers you will eat with 100% Australian Beef, specially imported cheeses, P’Moo’s own secret recipe relish in a freshly baked bun, served with fries and a side salad.
Great Sandwich selection:
- We use freshly baked bread and the finest ingredients, come and get your fix, served with fries.
- Spagetti Bolognese, Carbonara and Seafood
- Keep the little ones well fed and take 5 while they play in kids’ corner – time for a cocktail mum and dad?
We are also a great place for breakfast:
- Real espresso coffee plus a choice of teas served in a teapot!
- Full and light English options with real English sausages and crispy bacon, Go continental for salami, imported cheese and 2 boiled eggs plus favourites such as smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
- Fruit salad, yogurt or muesli or poached eggs on toast with avocado, lime and chilli. Check the breakfast menu for many more choices from 9am.
The Funkytown Bar
Groovy music and great company plus Ice cold beers, delicious shakes and smoothies (made with fresh fruit and no sugar), yummy double strength cocktails and long drinks (with western spirits and fresh ingredients) plus wine by the glass (you actually want to drink!) plus a credible wine list for wine by the bottle.
Come and recharge your batteries with us and we promise you wont be disappointed!